Thursday 20 August 2015

A request for future happiness, otherwise know as 'At last'!

Back in July our youngest daughter got engaged. We knew it was on the way because her now fiancé had already asked permission. Being a card maker I could hardly go out and buy one but I did want to make something a little special. I think I succeeded.

Materials used:SAM_1828(watermarked)
Spesch Designer Stamps - Engagement
Accordion card die set
heart and flowers peel offs
white blending card
Copic pens
green and blue adirondack ink pads
centura pearl card
small silver gem

SAM_1827(watermarked)Method:
I printed out the image and coloured it with Copics before cutting out the two people separately. Using the die set I cut out the pages for my card from Centura Pearl card and then the inner circles from stamping card. (The final circle was cut from card which had the sentiment printed on it, I used my computer for that.) On two of the circles I used the inks and a blending brush to create grass and sky backgrounds to mount my figures onto. I stuck the circles to the card and then added the boy and girl to two and the peel offs to the third.Finally I added my very small silver gem to the ring in the box.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Beccy's Place: August challenge - Anything goes
Ants In My Pantry Digital Challenge #8 - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations: August challenge - Anything Goes with a stamp and a die
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Celebrations
Pennys Challenge 241 - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge No. 47
If you give a crafter a cookie challenge #25

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a fabulous card! I love the design and I love the images... it's perfect for the occasion Pippa. Well done and a big congratulations to your daughter and future son-in-law.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie Abrahamson22 August 2015 at 00:31

    Beautiful card for such a special occasion. I love the layout! Thanks for sharing with us at AIMPDC #8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and a lovely keepsake. I wish them all the best. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Pippa and very Special for the couple. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely engagement card, I'm sure the happy couple loved it

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the folding. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete