Thursday 1 March 2018

Go For Green Midway Reminder

It's the halfway point of the Go For Green Challenge at Scribbles Designs.

DSC_0568(watermarked)
Materials used:
Scribbles Designs - #321 Carl's Pad
Imagine That Digistamp - Satin Fabrics Digi Paper set
We Are 3 - Watercolor Digital Paper set
Pink Frog - Ice Crystal Paper 170gsm
Pink Frog - Britannia Dies Small Multiflower Rose
X-Press It card
dragonfly brad
yellow brad


The green mat is printed from the Satin Fabrics set on printer paper and the card backing from the Watercolor set on Ice Crystal paper. Carl is printed on X-Press It card and coloured with Copics.

The lily is made using the calyx cut from the Multiflower Rose die and coloured with Copics.

I thought I had everything organised this month but yet again I am scrambling about trying to get all the challenges finished. Having a couple of days less in the month has upset the system.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:
My Creative  Scoop Colour Inspiration Monthly Link Up #31 
Inspiration Destination #145 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #63 - Anything Goes 
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - March Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration #194 - Anything Goes/Use Flowers
4 Crafty Chicks #392 - Anything Goes/Just Add A Sentiment
Simply Papercraft #55 - Anything Goes
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #88 - I took inspiration not from the colours but from the idea of the bird house - my mind does not think in straight lines unless I force it to which is an effort so I know it's tenuous but bird house to frog home is what I was thinking. Please ignore my entry if that is too far an inspirational leap.


  

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Pippa - a really fun new home card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne Saunders5 March 2018 at 22:02

    Ha, so cute! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I love the image and your background. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete