Monday 19 March 2018

More Shades of Yellow

Before I tell you about today's card I wondered if you could do me a favour. I have let the payment for 'no ads' expire to see if, in fact, it is worth having. Please could you let me know if the ads are annoying and what they are for. When I look at my blog I don't see them so I have no idea what is happening. Thank you so much.

It's the half way point of the challenge at Path of Positivity with the optional theme of Shades of Yellow. We have two wonderful sponsors with some great prizes for this month's challenge.

DSC_0670(watermarked)

Materials used:Limited Runs - Spring Flowers
CraftStash: Card Making Magic by Christina Griffiths Complete Card & Box Die Set 5×7″
X-Press It card
yellow Cor'dinations card
green card
circle die
white card
Copic pens:
Flowers and Buds: Y13, Y15, YG11, BV20
Flower Centers: YR12, YR15, YR16, YR07, E15
Leaves: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67


There is something so cheerful about daisies, even the common white ones covering the lawn! One of my favourite films is 'You've Got Mail' and towards the end there is a scene where Joe (Tom Hanks) visits a sick Kathleen (Meg Ryan) and gives her a bunch of daisies, which she then describes as the 'friendliest flower'. (There's a clip here if you want to see it.) I, for one,Image result for yellow gerbera daisy flower would not argue over that and while when I think 'daisy' I usually picture the white ones they are available in other colours, especially yellow.
I hope this bunch of friendly yellow daisies makes you smile!

Our challenge is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Shades of Yellow. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize for Most Inspirational. We’d also love to find out how this month’s colour makes you feel, if you’d like to share that with us. What kinds of feelings does the colour YELLOW evoke in you? You can write a sentence or two in the body of your post, write a sentence at the bottom of your post next to the link up for this challenge, or simply leave a comment on this post if you’d like.

The prizes on offer for this challenge are:

  • A $10 gift certificate from Limited Runs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch.

  • A $10 gift certificate from Imagine That Digistamp, the second of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.

We also have a call out for guest design team members. If you think this is something you might like to  have a go at please put GDT after you name in the link up or leave a comment on this post or leave a comment on the Path of Positivity Blog post then Lisa or a member of the DT will get back to you with more information. There is no experience necessary and you get to work with some fantastic images. If you have been thinking of having a go now is your chance.

For more inspiration from my team mates take a look at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. I hope you will be inspired to join in with us.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends #63 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #225 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #55 - Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #1811 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #196 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - March Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #64 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #146 - Anything Goes/Spring or Pastel Colours
Unicorn Challenge #30 - Make It Girly
Creative Inspirations March - Any Occasion

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pippa! Such a lovely spring card, I love the gorgeous yellows. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen any ads on your blog at any time. I hope I have none on mine either, as I don't pay to block ads (didn't even know about such). This is a happy & cheery stem of yellow daisies. I like the textured yellow background, and your coloring is so pretty with the glow from the center. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pippa, I'm using a mobile phone and can see no ad's at all. I love the bright happy colours you have used on the card, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face. Thank you for coming along to play with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunny card and image---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete