Saturday 15 April 2017

Love to Craft Midway Inspiration

We are at the halfway point of this month's Love to Craft Challenge and time for some inspiration. This time I have made an ATC to share with you.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
Materials used:A lot of bits from my snippets box!

This little ATC card is made up entirely of bits and pieces from my snippets box. The horses head is from some colouring practice a while back which I did not know what to do with at the time.

The  ATC blank is cut from a piece of black card left over from a previous project as is the stable door. The door outline and hinges are drawn by hand with a black pen (now you see why I don't draw!)

I acutally surprised myself when this all came together, a rare moment of inspiration!

Please do come and join in the fun at Love to Craft. We are an all-crafts challenge blog and welcome any and all kinds of handmade creations - from cards, tags, ATCs and scrapbook layouts - to 3-D projects, mixed media canvases and altered projects - and even knitting, crocheting, quilting and jewelry-making! Whatever you're working on, we want to see it!

Thanks for visiting. Take care.

Pippa

1 comment: