Saturday 8 April 2017

I Caught The Bug!

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a few months at Bugaboo Stamps. I love their range of images - something for all occasions and some fun ones as well.

My first sample is for the Saturday Challenge which starts today and the theme is Cats and Dogs. This was a card I made for my nephew's birthday.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Materials used:Bugaboo Stamps - Guy and Dog
alcohol ink coloured background paper
dog motifs card
white A5 card blank
X-Press It card
Copic pens

The image is printed out on X-Press It card and coloured with Copic pens. The mat is made from some card coloured with alcohol inks that I had in my 'snippets' box.

The sentiment is printed on white card and matted on another piece of the alcohol ink coloured card.

A piece of the dog motifs card, slightly smaller than the card front is attached to the card blank and then the topper and greeting stuck on the top.
Why not come along and join the fun at Catch the Bug, you will find all the details on the blog.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa



No comments:

Post a Comment