Friday 7 April 2017

Dragons Lair Designs April Challenge - Weddings

A new challenge at Dragons Lair Designs starts today and this month the theme is Weddings. Those of you who are regular visitors to my blog will be aware that there was a wedding in the family last August so what better opportunity than to use this challenge to make an anniversary card!

Richard and Rachel 1st Anniversary Card Topper (watermarked)
Materials used:Dragons Lair Designs - Wedding Dreams Digital Mini Kit
white printer card
wedding photos
Serif CraftArtist 2 software (if you want to try CraftArtist you can download a taster version from the Daisytrail web site.

I used the Serif CraftArtist programme to compose my card with. I have used a paper and some of the elements from the kit to make up the front of my A5 card incorporating a couple of photographs in the frames.

You could always use a bigger canvas and turn this into a scrapbook page. I may yet do that for them to add to the scrapbook I made for Rachel's 18th birthday some years ago.


I hope I have inspired you to come and join in the fun at the Dragons Lair Designs challenge. Why not take a look at the blog for more inspiration and visit the shop for some fantastic papers, digi stamps, kits and elements.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa12966612_10208122568414974_1859717760_n

No comments:

Post a Comment