Saturday 25 March 2017

Scribbles Designs Final Fling

My three months as a guest designer at Scribbles Designs has come to an end. The time has just flown past. For my last card I found a lovely fox image. My youngest daughter loves foxes so I am sure I will be able to find a good home for it!

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Materials used:Scribbles Designs - Foxy Love
orange floral designer paper (origin unknown)
brown card
X-Press It card
Copic pens
acrylic greeting stamp
black archival ink
white A5 card blank


Foxy is printed on X-Press It card and coloured with Copics, trimmed and matted on some floral paper then layered on brown card and attached to the card front.

The greeting is stamped onto a snippet of white card, trimmed and layered on a strip of the floral paper left over from matting the fox image then attached to the card.

I love this image, my favourite so far! However there are plenty more images to discover at Scribbles Designs so I expect there will be others popping up here now and then.

I hope that I have inspired you in some way. Please do take a look at the Scribbles Designs Blog for more inspiration and the shop to view the images available. Don't forget, they also have a monthly challenge with prizes, details are on the blog.

Thank you for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends #39 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #175 - Anything Goes (just for fun)Crafting From The Heart #151 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #37 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #271 - Anything Goes
FFC #181 - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft #342 - Woodland Animals/Easter

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is a great card and your coloring is fabulous. Love that super fox. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Pippa. Fabulous colouring.
    Have a lovely Mothers Day.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fox! Your coloring is fantastic too! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, I love the cute fox! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, such a cute image.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring on this fantastic fox. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card – thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete