Saturday 11 March 2017

Easter Treats With Scribbles Designs

Time for another sample using Scribbles Designs images. This time I have chosen to go with a make for Easter, which is fast approaching.

[caption id="attachment_8772" align="alignnone" width="537"]SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES Front of Bag[/caption]





[caption id="attachment_8744" align="alignnone" width="469"]SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES Back of Bag[/caption]


Materials used:
Scribbles Designs - Easter Eggs #2
Decossés Dynamite Doodles - Spotty Paper (sorry I cannot find it on the blog site but I am sure if you message Lisa she will be able to help you)
printer paper
X-Press It card
Copic pens
We R Memory Keepers gift bag punch board


I printed out the digispotty paper onto printer paper and made it into a little gift bag using the punch board.
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
I printed out the Easter Eggs digi stamp and cropped out the parts I did not want leaving just the
eggs which I coloured with Copics, cut out and stuck to the bag.

The bag is big enough to put in some mini eggs or one small egg, or even made with different papers to suit other occassions. My bag is the smallest one width wise that you can make. The height is entirely up to you.

I hope that I have inspired you in some way. Please do take a look at the Scribbles Designs Blog for more inspiration and the shop to view the images available.

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Anything But Birthday

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete