Wednesday 7 December 2016

Tag - You're It!

Day 3 at Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos and the theme is a gift tag with red and white stripes.

sam_3504watermarked

Materials used:Bugaboo Stamps - Sign It SantaX-Press It cardCopic Pensred cardwhite cardsilver eyeletred ribbon
acrylic greeting stamp
black archival ink pad


Santa is printed on X-Press It card and coloured with Copics then fussy cut.

The tag is cut from white card and strips of red card glued on (I did not have any red and white stripey paper in my stash so had to make it!)

A silver eyelet is set in the top of the tag and a snippet of red ribbon threaded through.

Finally Santa has been added using foam pads for extra dimension.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

Pippa

I  would like to enter my tag into:Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos Day 3 - Gift Tag  using red and white stripes

4 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute!!! What a fun and fabulous tag. Thanks for joining our Holiday Chaos celebration at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the deep shadows you created in your colouring! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've put such a great tag together here. The image looks beautifully colored and I like how it looks against the striped background.
    Thanks for joining our chaos event over at Catch the Bug and good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Santa tag Pippa. Such good fun.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete