Friday 9 December 2016

Digging out the oldies

Time for my entry in Day 6 of the Holiday Chaos Challenges at Catch the Bug and this time the theme is Flashback Holiday, the brief is to use old paper from your stash and an old image. Now I am not certain how you discover which images at Bugaboo Stamps are old ones so I have used a couple that have been in my stash for a while in the hope that that covers it.

sam_3510watermarked

Materials used:Bugaboo Stamps - Rudolph - rudolph
Bugagoo Stamps - AKV Santa Tree
acrylic greeting stamp
black archival ink pad
X-Press It card
stripey DP from stash
A4 white card blank

I have combined two digi stamps to make up my image, printed out on X-Press It card and coloured with Copics.

The mat is some stripey paper I found in my stash, not ever sure where it came from.

Once trimmed to size the image and the mat have been edged with a black pen before attaching onto the card blank.

Finally the greeting has been stamped at the bottom.
It's the last day of chaos today so I am hoping to get my last card made up in time to enter. The problem now is there is less time before the cut off, I am at work this morning and have some furniture to build this afternoon - never enough hours in the day!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos Day 6 - Flashback Holiday

2 comments:

  1. Another fun card Pippa. Fab colouring.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the coloring and the cute Bugaboo image. Great paper and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug for our Holiday chaos. Hope you've had a great week.
    Billie A
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete