Tuesday 6 December 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 2

Day two and the theme at Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos week is a sketch.



Here is my take on it.

sam_3500watermarked

Materials used: Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas SB OrnamentX-Press It cardCopic penssilver penembossing penclear embossing powder
silver mirri card
purple card
A5 white card blank
border die (x-cut I think)
acrylic greetings stamp
black archival ink pad

I reversed the image so that the little girl was facing into the card, printed her out at the size I wanted and coloured her in with Copics and a silver pen on the bauble. To give the bauble a bit of shine I went over it with an embossing pen and used clear embossing powder.

I cut the mat and the border strip from silver mirri card and used some purple card for the centre mat.

Finally I added the greeting at the bottom of the card.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter the following challenge:
Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos Day 2 - Get Sketchy

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I love your colouring skills - your card is lovely! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pippa. Fabulous colouring and shading. Love that little prim girl image.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete