Thursday 4 September 2014

Time flies!

It does not seem like yesterday that I was breaking up for the summer holidays and now I am back at school again. Also another month has started so time to do my September page.  I went with the 'Back to school' idea and used post-it notes for the journalling dates, leaving them stuck to the page only at the top.  Anyone who works in a school will understand the use of post-its; they are everywhere in the classroom and very useful.

Materials used:
stamps from Creative Stamping magazine
Clarity letterbox kit
memento tuxedo black, lady bug, cottage ivy, and Danube blue ink pads
wax crayons
Spectrum Noir pencils


SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Method:
I used the stamps to make the background on my page, arranging the a b c from the letterbox kit on one mount. The crayons I coloured in with the wax crayons and the other images with the Spectrum Noir pencils. Finally I used post-it notes for the days of the month putting extra glue on top of the sticky part.SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES


I have surprised myself at getting this one done in the first week!  Sometimes a quick page is needed to meet deadlines.

Thanks for dropping in.  Take care.

Pippa

 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a delightful page for a back-to-school journal. The way you've employed the post-its is very clever & should be very useful, if you 'use it for real'. If it's just decorative, then it's still quite eye catching. Bet your kiddies will love to see this one. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete