Wednesday 9 July 2014

Where did June go?

Two things that have taken me by surprise:
1. It is 2 weeks since I last posted.
2. We are already over a week into July!

Working on the premise that occasionally it is better late than never, here is my Art Journal page for June.

Materials used:20140611160324_SAM_0280
Clarity Poppy stamps (two stamps)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Adirondack Stonewashed ink
scalloped circle die
Spectrum Noir pencils


Method:
I stamped the poppies in black and coloured them in with the pencils. Using the die I made a paper stencil and stencilled in the journalling circles with blue ink. I used a black micron pen to write June down the side.


SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

 

I chose to do poppies for June because on my drive to school I pass a glorious patch of bright red poppies.  They always make me smile even on dull, damp mornings.  I would have taken a photograph to show you but there is no where to pull over safely to do so.

 

 

Thank you for popping in.  Take care.

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment