Tuesday 21 February 2017

Bugaboo Bingo Challenge

The weekly challenge at 'Catch the Bug' this week is Bingo.


I have taken the middle column for my inspiration.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Materials used:Bugaboo Stamps - Someone's Reason
Clarity Stamps - Letterbox Kit
X-Press It card
yellow, pale blue, dark blue and black card
A5 card blank
Wink of Stella - Shimmer Clear
Copic pens

The image is printed out on X-Press It card and coloured with Copics. The wings have  Wink of Stella Shimmer Clear applied to them. The topper is then matted and layered onto the coloured card and attached to the card blank.

The word 'Mine' is stamped in black archival ink using the Letterbox kit and the little heart hand drawn with a black micron pen and coloured with a red Copic.


I made this card for my husband on Valentine's Day, it made a change from steam trains, hearts and chocolate!!

Thank you for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Catch The Bug February Bingo Challenge 
Lemon Shortbread #35 - Anything Goes
Ike's World Challenge #82 - Anything Goes with optional twist Nature
Lacy Sunshine February - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #52 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. Love the bingo challenge choices and hope your hubby liked it.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a sweet idea, loving it. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card - it made me smile :-)
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo Bingo Challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Pippa. Love the little girl with the wings image. Great sentiment.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pippa - love your design! Great sentiment!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Pippa. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete