Friday 15 July 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 7

It's the final day for the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenges and being a Friday it is tied in with the Friday Freebie coupled with a colour challenge



However I have gone with last week's freebie.

SAM_3009(watermarked)

Materials used:Bugaboo Stamps - AKV Santa Tree
Docrafts Christmas Greeting Stamp
X-Press It card
red, purple and pink mirri card
DL card blank
scalloped rectangle dies
sparkly gel pens
Copic pens

The image has been coloured with Copic pens and gel pens to add some sparkle. Both the image and the greeting have been cut with dies.

The mirri card has been used to cover the card front and to add some interesting mats. I hhave tried to stick to the colours in the challenge as much as I can.
Well I have managed all 7 challenges and mostly on the correct day! I do enjoy the Bugaboo Christmas in July events but it is always such a busy time at school with the end of the academic year that I usually only manage a couple of entries. This year I am not working as many hours and with no teaching have no preparation to do therefore more time. But now house decorating and holiday calls so it will probably be a bit quiet in the craftroom for a while.

Thank you for dropping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 7 - Friday Freebie and Colour Challenge
If You Give a Crafter A Cookie #48

4 comments:

  1. Pippa, wonderful card! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas in July challenge this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your color Challenge card! It is perfect! Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Pippa! I really like the glossy cardstock and the glittered bits. Gives it such pizzazz, which is perfect for Christmas. Glad you were able to do some of the challenges, especially with your busy schedule! I didn't realize that you were still in school at this time of year. Here in the states, we have been out for a few weeks now, although the girls go back mid-August. I haven't been able to be around in Blogland much in the last months, but am finally back to it. I had to start a whole new blog because my other got accidentally deleted. Anyway, I hope you are having a good summer despite the busy-ness of it, and that you will soon get some well-deserved downtime. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect amount of sparkle here, and that Bugaboo image is so fun. Thank you for joining If You Give a Crafter A Cookie. Sandy/Cookie DT

    ReplyDelete