Thursday 14 July 2016

Bugaboo Christmas In July Day 6

I think my wacky sense of humour got over stimulated with Day 5's entry and it has spilled over into today! The challenge is a photo inspiration, quite a quirky one for a Christmas challenge!



SAM_3007(watermarked)

Materials used:
Bugaboo Stamps - Tropical Santa - Buried
Pink Gem Designs - Beach Fence
Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - A Taste of Summer papers (available until 15th through the blog hop here)
X-Press It card
blue card
white A5 card blank
printer card
Copic pens

I arranged the images and the verse with a fancy frame to make up one picture and printed it on X-Press It card then coloured it with Copics.

The yellow mat is printed from the Taste of Summer papers pack. The card front is covered with blue card then the matted image stuck on top.

There is a story behind the verse, my friend Melanie came up with it years ago and although I cannot now remember what we were doing at the time the verse has stuck in my head ever since. I thought it was apt for today's challenge theme.  For those of you visiting from other shores, Ingoldmells is a holiday village near Skegness, Lincolnshire. I have never actually been there so cannot comment on what it is like.

      

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Christmas is July Day 6 - Photo Inspiration
Addicted to Stamps and More #202 - Make Your Mark
A Bit More Time To Craft #23 - Anything Goes
Ike'sworld Challenges #67 - Christmas in July
Crafty Girls Creations #23 - Just For Fun
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog #255 - Seaside, Sunshine, Summer Holidays 

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful image and sentiment Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your coloring and the fun image - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh this is so adorable. imagine this! i can just see it now!!! thanks for coming to IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE. best, samara dt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, so wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the umbrella & fence you added!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week to celebrate Christmas in July at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon for our newest BINGO Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/The Bug Blog Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete