Saturday 27 December 2014

Best laid plans of mice and (wo)men!

I had a cunning plan for the very last challenge at Deedee's Digis. I even printed out my design and made a start on the colouring. Unfortunately Christmas and the 'dreaded lurgy' caught up with me and everything came to a grinding halt. I do not want to miss the last challenge so plan B has been put into operation, I just hope I have not left it too late.

Materials used:20141227123042_SAM_1283 (watermarked)
Deedee's digi Happy BrrrrDay
printing card
Clarity stamps fir trees stamp
Memento Northern Pine ink pad
Birthday greetings stamp
circle die
A5 white card blank


Method:
This was a really quick make. I printed out my main image arranging the bears so they are holding paws and I also printed out a second image of the bears. I cut the main image out with the circle die and after stamping a ridge of trees onto the card blank, added the topper. Using the second image I cut out the jumpers and added them to the topper with 3d foam pads. Finally I added the greeting. Job done!

Thanks for dropping in. I hope you are still enjoying the Christmas season. Take care.

Pipppa

No comments:

Post a Comment