Thursday 1 October 2020

October's Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge

So here we go, my first card and colouring for months. Still feeling the lack of creative drive but hoping to kick start the brain back into action. My first offering uses the image for the progressive challenge on the Stamper's Delights Facebook page. The image on offer is of a witch on a broomstick but as I am not a fan of witches I got Janice's permission to slightly alter the image. Please bear in mind that I am not an artist which is why I use other people's images!



Materials used:
Stampers Delights - Chibi Agnes 1 (available on request from the Facebook Page)
horseshoe clip art from internet
X-Press It card
brown card
rectangle die set
5x7" card blank
Copic pens: 
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04   R20
hair - E11, E13, E15, E18
eyes - BG01, BG05
dress - R29, R39, R59, R89
T-Shirt - C0, C1, C3   Blender
hat - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
hat band - W1, W3, W5, W7
horse head - E21,E23,E25, E29
broom handle - E35, E57, E79
brush - E41, E42, E44, E47, E49
boots - E13, E15, E08, E19, E49
grass - G24, G94, YG67, G28

I hope you will join us in the Progressive Challenge, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Here are some links for your inspiration:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pippa,
    I love this horsey! Terribly cute. Great job altering it. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.
    Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with a pretty design! Thank you for sharing your project with us, Pippa, at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa, I am chuckling. Love the humor. Very cute card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Love to Craft Challenge #51 and we hope you play with us again! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete