Monday 6 April 2020

It's All In The Style

Time for a new challenge at Path of Positivity and this month the optional theme is Style. Now I admit this is a hard one for me because I am not a style sort of person. I wear what I wear because it's comfortable. Looking at my wardrobe you would think I am very sombre with a lot of black and brown but my philosophy is that black and brown go with anything so stick to the most usable colours.

Having said that I have added some colour with crochet and knitting so I have a crocheted jumper in shades of purple and pink and a very bright orange knitted cable tunic. On the needles is another purple creation so colour is starting to creep into the wardrobe!

My fantasy style, in my dreams, I guess would be gypsy which is why I have chosen one of the Mignon sets from our sponsor this month. I have kept my card very simple to compliment the image. The CAS style does tend to be my default mode for cards so I guess it also counts towards the theme remit.


Materials used: 
clear sentiment stamp
little flowers embossing folder
3.5" x 5" card blank
printer photo card
black archival ink pad
gold mirri card

So what is your style? Are you a casual person, do you like dressing up? Do you have a particular crafting style? I hope you will share with us at Path of Positivity. The theme is optional but it would be great to see some different views on style so why not have a go and create a project that reflects your unique style or that connects to style in general.

Our sponsors this month are Lunagirl Images who are offering a $10 gift voucher for the random draw winner and Scribbles Designs offering one image of $5 or less for the team pick as the most inspiring qualifying entry. 

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. A very stylish card indeed. Lpve the model and embissing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! My inner-me dresses up and is super fancy, but my outer-me is super casual! And in my crafty world, my heart wants STUFF on all my cards, but I struggle to do that in practice!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! I love the embossing as it frames the image beautifully! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete