Saturday 28 December 2019

Twistoon Revamped Facebook Challenge

After a  bit of a break Twistoon is back on Facebook. The continuance of the progressive challenge relies on people actually using the free image and taking part which gave me the push I needed to get this done!



Materials used:
5" x 7" card blank
gold mirri card
printer card
X-Press It card
faux stitched rectangle die
Copic pens:
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04     R20
hair - E21, E25, E29
eyes - B21, B24, B28     C7, C9, 100
dress - R81, R83, R85, R89
shoes - C0, C1, C3, C5
sign - E43, E44, E47
fireworks image free from internet

I thought the fireworks would make a good backdrop for this little cutie with her Happy New Year sign. In hindsight I think I should have printed the message on the sign with the image but when I printed her out I was not sure what I was going to do. I did not have any suitable stamps to use so had to write it by hand. 

There are still a couple of days left to enter the progressive challenge, you can find the details here.

Thanks for dropping by. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment