Tuesday 10 December 2019

A 'Green' Christmas

Every year I say I am going to be organised enough to make our wrapping paper so it can be recycled and every year I fail. This year I may not have succeeded in making the 200 or so cards I usually do but I did make the wrapping paper and matching tags!



Materials used:
The Arty Crafty Place Indian Printing Block - Mini Detailed Snowflake 
The Arty Crafty Place Indian Printing Kit- Mini Christmas Tree
The Arty Crafty Place Indian Printing Kit - Small Star 
white acrylic paint
rolls of brown paper
wooden tags

I kept it really simple this year but already have ideas for next year! The wooden tags have been in my stash for a year now but I never got around to using them. I cannot even remember what I planned to use them for originally.

I love the Indian printing blocks, they are not cheap but are works of art in their own right. So look out for future posts featuring the blocks.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon #526 - Wrap It! 
Creative Fingers #176 - Anything Goes 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Christmas 
A Bit More Time To Craft #105 - Anything Goes 
Love To Craft #41 - December Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Great idea to decorate the paper yourself and i like all the tags !

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're already far more organised than me then! great job! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made!

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete