Friday 6 September 2019

Chibi new release at Scrapper's Delights

It's new release time at Scrapper's Delights and this month I chose to work with one of the two available baseball images. Being in the UK baseball is not a game I am familiar with but we do have rounders which, as far as I can see, is quite similar.

 This card ended up being a card for my husband on our wedding anniversary, it was a bit short notice as so much 'stuff' has been happening in our lives and I did not get organised. However I was determined not to buy a card so this one stepped up to the plate. (I think I got a baseball reference in there!)




Materials used:
X-Press It card
printer card
Copic pens:
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
hair - E42, E43, E47, E49
eyes - C5, C7, C9
bat - E31, E33, E35, E39   B24, B28, B39
t-shirt - Y13, Y15, Y17, W13, E18
hat and shoes - R29, R39, R59, R89     C0, C1, C3, C5  

The sentiment is printed out on white card and cut to size to make an A5 card blank. The coloured image has been fussy cut then stuck on the front with foam pads to add a bit of dimension.

Do hop over to the Scrapper's Delights store and take a look at the new images and while you are there why not take a peek at the Inspiration Blog and see what my team mates have done with the other images being released today.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful coloring and happy anniversary! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Lovely colouring too. Bet your husband loved it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you turned a sporty image into an anniversary card! Fun image and you've done a beautiful job colouring him. Wonderful clean and simple design - something I find very hard to do! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CAS card and love the sporty image.A very belated happy anniversary too-sorry
    carol x

    ReplyDelete