Wednesday 3 April 2019

Get Well Bear

I am ashamed to say that the beginnings of this post have been in draft form since last May! I think it is best I get on and actually post it, if I can remember how I made it!


DSC_0151(watermarked)

Materials used: 
Gerda Steiner Designs - Have A 'Beary' Sweet Day Digital Stamp
Scrapbook Gems - Get Well Hospital Clipart and Papers 
printer paper
X-Press It! card
Copic pens:
fur - E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
nose - E50, E51, E53, E33
shadow on clipboard - C0, C1 

The bear image was added to the clipboard image from the Get Well set and printed as one image. After colouring it was fussy cut and attached to a card blank with the background paper already added.

I have a feeling there may be a couple more 'lost' posts lurking in the drafts section, probably from when I transferred the blog from WordPress. Hopefully I can get them posted soon as well.

Thanks for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #214 - Anything Goes 
Crafting From The Heart #240 - Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #1913 - Anything Goes 

A Bit More Time To Craft #89 - Anything Goes 
Gerda Steiner Designs Share Your Design Challenge - April





3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Like the clipboard background for the bear and especially the medical bag where the clip would usually go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Fabulous colouring and the clip art get well stuff rocks ! :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.

    IKE x
    Artistic Inspirations Design Team

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete