Tuesday 1 May 2018

All About the Girls

It's the midway point of the Scribbles Designs challenge with the theme 'Favouring the Feminine', and another final make from me on the DT. I shall miss working with the team and geting to use the great Scribbles images.

For my card this time I have again focused on a great quote, it seems to be a recurring theme in my cards at the moment and as a result I have found some wonderful ones.

DSC_0924(watermarked)
Materials used: Scribbles Designs - Carrie Shopping Diva
Scribbles Designs - Classy Fabulous
X-Press It card
black card
silver mirri card
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Anita's 3D Dimensional Paint - Glitter Green (so old I am not even sure if it is still made!)
Copic pens:
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
hair - E21, E25, E29
coat - G14, G05, G17, G29, G99
trim - C0, C1, C3, C5
shoes and bag - RV63, RV66, RV69, RV99
lips - R29, R39, R59, R89

That's it then, my last DT card for Scribbles Designs. I've had a lot of fun along the way and hope I might have inspired you to have a look at the wonderful images at Scribbles Designs. I hope too you will consider entering the challenge, you still have a couple of weeks to get an entry in at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. I hope to see you there.

Thanks for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment