Tuesday 15 August 2017

Love to Craft? This One Is For You!

Time for my midway post for the Love To Craft Challenge. Most of my projects are cards because that is my main craft. However I must just point out that the Love to Craft Challenge is always Anything Goes and covers any craft from cards to knitting, crochet to jewellery making, in fact anything goes. (It does what it says on the tin!) So whatever your particular craftiness is please share your projects with us at Love to Craft.

Today I would like to share with you the birthday card I made for our school administrator who is Womble mad.

SAM_4348(watermarked).JPG
Materials used:  

page from a Wombles book
black card
red card
white A5 card blank
Polychromo pencils


Colour the page in with Polychromos, trim to size and mat onto black card.

Use a computer to type out and print the greeting at a size that will fit the space in the middle of the picture. Attach to the topper.

Attach a piece of red card to the front of the card blank and finally add the topper.

I used a page from a book because I could not find any Womble stamps. If anyone knows of any out there please let me know! I have a few friends who are keen on the Wombles. In September my old class will be using the Wombles as a theme because the whole school is covering the topic 'Going Green' looking at environmental issues in general. I think maybe I should have waited one more term before retiring as I am fond of the Wombles too!

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge August - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #50 - Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore August - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #47 - Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #1733 - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is a wonderful card. I loved the Wombles when I was you. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog for our current challenge,. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    Best wishes Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card!!! I've not heard of the Wombles, but eBay is always a good place to search for odd stamps! I think it's great that you created your own digi opportunity and it turned out so cute. Happy Birthday to your friend and thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete