Wednesday 23 November 2016

School's out forever!

At the end of this term the class teacher I work with is leaving to become carer to her husband. We have worked together for over a decade so it will be a hard parting. I made a large card for all the children in the class to sign.

sam_3418_1watermarked

Materials used:Imagine That! digi stamps - School Boy
Imagine That! digi stamps - School Girl
Activity Village - School Books Scrapbook Paper
X-Press It! paper
Copic pens
black card
A4 card blank
white gel pen

I arranged the images on my page before printing them out on X-Press It card and colouring with Copics.

I was going to go with one of the greetings that came with the images but in the end decided to add my own using a white pen.

Before attaching the paper to the card base I went around the edges of the card with a black pen. The coloured image has been matted on black card.
If my card has inspired you why not pop along to Imagine That! digi stamps, there are lots of lovely images covering all sorts of occassions. You do not need to be a 'colourist' either because they come with pre-coloured versions too.

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're losing your class partner, but sure it's equally hard for her to leave, but necessary. Lovely card, and excellent work on the coloring - the skirt folds look splendid. I like your hand drawn sentiment too, and I expect your friend will treasure it so much more, as it's from the heart, rather than just a 'stamp'. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete