Saturday 28 May 2016

Daffodil Beauty

Today I would like to share with you the card I made for the Art By Mi Ran challenge on the Facebook Page.

SAM_2895(watermarked)

Materials used: 
Art By Mi Ran - Reserve Listing for the challenge
Imagine That! digis by Kris - Daffodil (coloured image)
X-Press It card
Copic pens
printer paper
Crafts Too stepper card die set
dark green card
gold ribbon roses from stash
gold greetings sticker

The daffodil borders I made using the Imagine That! digis by Kris coloured daffodil image, sizing and spaceing them to fit the dies.

I decided to go for the purple and yellow colour combination because I like it! However I have to admit yellow is not the easiest colour to blend especially as I do not have a wide range of yellow pens.

Thanks for droppping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Art by Mi Ran Facebook Challenge
Crafting From the Heart #113 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #313 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #157 - Anything Goes/Twist of Flowers
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #16 - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #252 - Anything Goes/ Sketch Option
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Showcase #10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #34 - Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge - Weather (I have Spring/Summer represented with my card)

7 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Pippa - your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your beautifully coloured image and pretty colour combo, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Pippa. Love the design. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's and we hope to see you again for our next challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love the center step fold and colours. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite flowers! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete