Saturday 30 January 2016

The cat's wiskers

Leaving it to the last minute yet again - largely because my computer refused to load so I have been without it for a few days- well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it! What have I left to the last minite? My entry for this months From the Heart Stamp of the Month Challenge. This month's image is two adoreable cats - irrisistable bundles of mischief I think!

Materials used:SAM_2595(watermarked)
From the Heart Digi Stamp Set - Cozy Kittens
cat themed designer paper and card from stash
black peel off greetings sticker
white A5 card blank
Copic pens


Method:
Print out the image at the desired size and colour with the copics.


Trim to fit card blank then edge with black ink before matting and layering on designer card and paper.

Run black ink around the edge of the topper and attach to the front of the card blank.

Add the peel off at the bottom of the card.

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From the Heart Stamp of the Month Challenge - January
Crafting From The Heart #96
Craft Your Passion Challenges #296
Love To Scrap #70 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - January
Our Crafty Corner
Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes
Where The HeART Is #5
City Crafter #295 - For The Love Of Pets
Ike'sworld Challenges #55 - What's the Weather?  (My take is a little cold which is why the cats are wearing their scarves!)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #105 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #7 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #183 - Anything Goes
SUYP  Cat Lovers Challenge #2 - Furrything Goes


 

16 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and lovely card! And your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for being with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Pippa! Adorable cats, beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and super colouring on the adorable kitties :-) I hope you are going to enter them in my Cats Only Challenge ??? :-D
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and fab colouring Pippa..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Where the heART is..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and your coloring of the "Cozy Kittens" is amazing, Pippa ! Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month January 2016 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful card cute image .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Your colouring is terrific!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is sweet and adorable. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you little pussy cats and their scarves
    thanks for joining ike's world
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute Pippa. Glad to have got you back again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's cute and gorgeous and in this weather scarves really are needed. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet design, and great shading on the kitty cats with your copics. The fur looks splendid. The frame sizes allow the image to be 'dressed' but yet still be the focal center of your pretty card. TFS & Hugs. Good luck with the computer. This week our internet has been patchy...so when I was in the mood to visit, internet not cooperating. Very aggravating when we lose our computers, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable. I just love the image and you colored it up so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Art challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute image pippa!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges with this very sweet card :-)

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card with great colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete