Wednesday 23 December 2020

Stampers Delights at Kit and Clowder

Alyce at Kit and Clowder has been running a fantastic Advent Calendar full of freebies and competitions and today she is featuring Stampers Delights.


Materials used:
Stampers Delights - Chibi Open Gift (freebie in Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar)
designer card
gold mirri card
X-Press It card
white card
star punch
gold ribbon
red paper string
red jingle bells
cracker punch board
Copic pens:
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
hair - E50, E42, E43, E44, Y21
eyes - B91, B95, B97, B99
tee shirt and hair ribbons - BG53, BG57, BG49, BG78
jeans - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
present - R81, R83, R85, R89
socks - C0, C1, C3     B1, B3, B5

My plans for Christmas, like so many others, have been put on hold. We usually have a big family meet up with local family members on Christmas Day and the wider family over New Year. This is our traditional Christmas 2 Celebration. For Christmas Day I try to make individual personalized crackers for every person there. This year I did not get around to it and even if I had we will not be sharing them together. I used the lovely image from Stampers Delights to make just one cracker, inspiration for next year! Of course this image would work equally well for a birthday card too.

So if you are inspired why not take a look at the Kit and Clowder Facebook page where you will find other wonderful inspirational makes as well as all the details for this year's Advent Calendar. All the links are below.

This is my final DT make for Stampers Delights as I am leaving the team to attend to family matters. It is possible that I may return at some stage but it will not be for some time so I am making no promises. I may pop up with the odd progressive challenge entry and I will be keeping an eye on Stampers Delights for all the new and exciting things planned for 2021.

Meanwhile I wish you all a happy and blessed Christmas and even though we cannot celebrate as we normally would the real meaning of Christmas has not changed, the churches are still open and Jesus still invites us into relationship with him. So this year why not put Christ back into Christmas for with out him Christmas just becomes mas which is meaningless.

Here are the links for you:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you make your own Christmas crackers! The one you made is fabulous! I do hope that you enjoyed your Christmas despite the distancing this year.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring on the focal image, and I hope you were able to enjoy Christmas despite the lockdown. In the US, I don't think we are as restricted as it sounds the UK is. Hope that the family issues get resolved quickly, and thank you for visiting my blog as I've been MIA for such a very long time! I appreciate all the support my blogger buddies have given me over the past couple of years! It helped me get through so much that was unhappy. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete