Friday 1 May 2020

Stampers Delights Chibi New Release




This month is all about the sea with a lovey set of mermaid images newly released. 



Materials used:
5" x 7" card blank
X-Press It card
Copic pens:
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11    E4, R20
hair #1 - YR20, YR24, YR27, E39, E59 
hair #2 - BV000, BV00, BV11
eyes - C0, C1, C3
shells - E93, YR61, YR02
stars - Y00, Y11, Y13
mermaid #1 - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
mermaid #2 - BV01, BV02, BV13, BV04
necklace - BG49, Y06
white Jelly Roll pen

I actually enjoyed colouring these beauties which is a good sign because for the past couple of weeks or so I really have been off my game. We have a major family issue going on and Covid - 19 restrictions are not helping. If you looked at my earlier post with the fish bowl you will understand, not one of my best I admit but as much as I could do at the time. Hopefully things will improve in time but my head may be all over the place for some time - you have been warned!

All you mermaid and sea image lovers are having a treat this month, there are plenty of images to delight and my fellow team members have come up with some fantastic inspirational creations for you. Please do go and have a look at everything on offer. All the links you need are below.

I hope you are all managing to keep sane in these most unusual of times. We have just observed a national minute of silence in memory of all who have lost their lives in the Covid-19 outbreak here in the UK but particularly all the key workers in the NHS and beyond. With such big numbers being bandied around you can lose sight of the human face of it all. The thousands of families whose lives have been shattered by this terrible virus and who cannot even gather to share grief and comfort each other.  If you have been touched by Covid my thoughts are with you. If you are recovering from it I wish you a speedy and lasting recovery and if you are protecting yourself or another vulnerable person I hope that you stay safe to the end of all this.

Meanwhile there is always crafting to keep us going so here are the links:


Thank you for dropping in. Take care and stay safe.

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment