Monday 11 December 2017

Sleeping Bag for Cats?

The progressive challenge at Limited Runs is almost over so I have just time to sneak this one in.

DSC_0182(watermarked)

Materials used:Limited Runs Stamps - Progressive Challenge Image
designer paper from stash
silver mirri card
silver glittter
acrylic greeting stamp
black archival ink
Copic pens
X-Press It card
A5 card blank
foam pads


I can't hang around to chat today as I need to get this done and pack ready to leave the country!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

Entering the following challenges:
Limited Runs Progressive Challenge #10 (Facebook)
SUYP Challenge #25 - Furrything Goes/Meowy Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Purrfect :-D Super colouring on the kitty and he looks great with that background. So love the added glitter :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete