Saturday 24 June 2017

Summer Treats

Another Saturday and another challenge at Catch the Bug. This week there is a photo for your inspiration.


I have used two wonderful Bugaboo images for my sample.

SAM_4226(watermarked).JPG

Materials used: 
Bugaboo Digi Stamps -  Ice Cream Dog
Bugaboo Digi Stamps -  Kidz - Ice Cream
Imagine That Digistamp - Ice Cream Sentiments
Imagine That Digistamp - Ice Cream Parlour Digi Papers
X-Press It card
printer paper
white printer card
Copic pens


The two images are arranged on a Word document then printed onto X-Press It card and coloured with Copics.

Two Ice Cream Parlour papers are printed on white paper and the sentiment on white card. The papers are used to mat the trimmed image and to line the front of the card blank.

The sentiment is trimmed to size and attached to the card under the image.

I am writing this on a really hot afternoon so could really do with an ice cream myself or failing that a lemon sorbet. Gosh! I had better stop this line of thought as I am making myself hungry! The post actually goes live on the 24th which would be my Dad's birth - day. He too loved ice cream, I am very much a daddy's girl and miss him more as I get older. It's funny that I find the passage of time brings more memories to mind than less but the ache of loss has lessened as the years have gone by.

The challenge at Catch the Bug runs for the week so why not come and join in. You will find more inspiration from the DT, full instructions and a link to the store on the Catch the Bug Blog.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter the following challenges:Creative Inspirations #277 - Our Furry Friends
My Time To Craft #348 - Summertime
Crafting From The Heart #164 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Add A Sentiment
Lemon Shortbread #44 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #181 - Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #1725 - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More #247 - Make Your Mark
Crafty Creations #344 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #288/289 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #128 - Any Holiday

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. Could do with an ice cream now! Lovely post.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely digi...this card is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining with us at Crafty Gals Corner
    Yaiza DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Such a sweetie! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete