Thursday 19 January 2017

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Day 4

Today's challenge is Bingo
bb-day-4-bingo-challenge

I have chosen to do the middle column: waves, Bugaboo Image and Sentiment.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Materials used:
Bugaboo Stamps - Seahorse
under water photo from the internet
gilding flakes
tag punch
blue paper string
silver peel-off letters
cropodile
googly eyes
black marker
A5 card blank
printer card

I printed two images (one reversed) onto printer card then used the gilding flakes to add colour before cutting them out. Where the flakes had covered up the original line art I drew it back in with a black marker. I stuck googly eyes on both images.

I punched out enough tags for my greeting from the scraps left after cutting the seahorses out. I punched a hole in the top of all the tags and used the peel-off letters to spell out my greeting. I then threaded the tags onto lengths of blue paper string.

I used a photo from the internet printed onto printer paper as my background covering the card blank with it before arranging the seahorses and their greeting on the
front.

It's been sometime since I last got out the gilding flakes. I have had them for years but never been very successful with them. Having said that I think they did work well on the seahorses and gave them a bit of sparkle contrasting with the plain background.

Thanks for popping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Bugaboo's Birthday Celebrations Day 4 - Bingo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment