Saturday 18 June 2016

Dragons Liar Designs 3rd Monthly Challenge

I just have a day to post my entry to the Dragons Lair Designs 3rd Monthly Challenge using the Infinite Love Mini Kit. Recently I have been trying to understand the ins and outs of digital scrapbooking and using grahics programmes. I have the original Serif Craft Artist installed on  my computer but hardly ever use it! So with my involvement with Dragons Lair Designs and as they are geared more to scrapbooking than stamping I thought it high time I experimented a bit more. It's not wonderful but it is a start!

Richard and Rachel

Materials used: 
Dragons Lair Designs - Infinite Love (available to download from the Facebook Fan Group Page
Craft Artist software


I have used a few elements from the kit to make up my 12x12 page. As the name of the kit is Infinite Love and since Rachel and Richard are aproaching their wedding I decided to feature them on this page.

I have to say it does seem strange not actually stamping or colouring on something but on the plus side it was a much quicker project to put together. I think I may be more inclined to do a mixture, putting the backgrounds and photos together digitally and adding stamped and coloured images to it.

Thanks for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my scrapbook page into the following challenges:
Dragons Lair Designs 3rd Monthly Facebook Fan Group Challenge
Crafting From The Heart #16 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #158 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Showcase #11 


 

1 comment: