Saturday 22 September 2012

Starting all over


I blogged once.  It  was a while ago now, months, if not years have passed since then.

I blogged once.  I set up my account, and with the fresh flush of the newly converted I successfully posted my first comments.  Ok, it wasn’t exactly Nobel Prize for Literature material but it was all mine.

I blogged once.  I told the world about myself, my age, my likes, my work, my hobbies.  But then I realised that actually I was not that keen on the world knowing all that stuff about me, besides I’m not convinced the world was that interested anyway.

I blogged once, then I forgot about it.  So, you may be wondering, or then again you may not, why the change of mind.  Why this attempt to raise something interesting from the ashes of the mundane?  I’ve no idea.  Maybe it is doomed to failure like the first attempt but then maybe something will come out of it that might interest someone.

I blogged once.  I’ve blogged again.


No comments:

Post a Comment