Sunday 27 September 2015

Something a bit different

I can't believe that September is almost over already, where did the time go. So despite all my plans to be in good time for challenge entries here I am scrabbling to get them in at the last moment. Today I finished my entry for this month's progressive challenge at Outlawz Challenges.

SAM_2275(watermarked)

Materials used:
Nicecrane Designs - Flower Children Set (if you entered the challenge last month the image comes free)
stamping card
snippets of red, orange, yellow and blue card
Copic pens


Method:
I printed out the image 4 times to the size I wanted for an ATC and coloured them with the Copics in 4 different colourways. I then made 4 ATC blanks in the colours to match the images. I trimmed my images down to fit the ATC's leaving a narrow border around the edge and stuck them down.

I belong to an ATC exchange group and am always running out of ATC's to send out so another 4 to use is really good. I have a feeling I will be making a lot more in the days to come.

Before I go I just wanted to draw your attention to a competition Deedee's Digi's is running to celebrate World Card Making Day. You can find details on her blog here: http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2015/09/mark-your-calendars-for-next-saturday.html so why not go on over and take a look.

Thanks for dropping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my ATC's into the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Challenge - September
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 196
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #18
Crafty Time Challenges - September

6 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are beautiful Pippa - and what wonderful colouring too! Love them!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are LOVELY Pippa. I like that you've done them in different colourways.
    Hugs, SarN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful design for your ATC's, and loved the different colors of this cute little ballerina. N/Crane has the most lovely designs, and your post reminds me I need to pay a visit (as well as use some designs I've had for a while!) Well done! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Thanxx For Playing This Week at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
    Sherry DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Love all the different colourways - so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab ATC's! Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete